Looking sultry and summery, Britt Maren and Sheila Marquez star in the latest Surfing Magazine Swimsuit Issue.
Using the island of Aruba, it's hard to focus on the swimwear itself with such beauty in the background. With translucent turquoise-blue waters and white sand like silk, you'll be mesmerized by the scenery and caught in a daydream trance for the rest of the day, in which you'll replace the stunning models with yourself in the latest spring pieces.
Captured by photographer Jason Lee Parry, this ultimate beach babe cover story shoot for the annual Surfing Magazine Swimsuit Issue has the models posing in the chicest swimwear of the season styled by Cassandra Kellogg.
The jovial, sexy and free-spirited images will make you want to work hard to get the girls' killer physiques -- and to fit into the gorgeous swimwear pieces.
The Cover Story for the Surfing Magazine Swimsuit Issue is Hot
1. Swimwear Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating sustainable and eco-friendly swimwear designs.
2. Beach Tourism - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing immersive and eco-conscious beach experiences for tourists.
3. Photography and Styling - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in utilizing AI and AR technologies to enhance and personalize fashion photography and styling.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing and manufacturing sustainable swimwear.
2. Tourism and Hospitality - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing eco-conscious beach resorts and destinations.
3. Technology - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in AI and AR technologies for fashion photography and styling.