A Supreme collectible will be supplementing purchases from the cult-favorite streetwear brand starting from August 26th for a limited time. The initative is there to supercharge the release of the contemporary label's Fall/Winter 2019 collection, as well as built on consumer loyalty and the overall status of the brand.
As individuals seek out opportunities to buy clothing and accessories, they will be awarded a mini Army Paratrooper with purchase. The Supreme collectible takes on the shape of a classic army figurine and boasts a white nylon parachute with the brand logo imposed upon it. It will be given to all customers who make in-store purchases, while for online consumers, the company will be randomly inserting the mini Army Paratrooper in orders.
Given the social standing of the brand, the Supreme collectible alone will probably be highly sought after.
Photo Credits: Instagram
This Supreme Collectible is Given to In-Store and Online Shoppers
1. Brand Collectibles - The use of collectible items as a way to enhance brand loyalty and create exclusive experiences for customers.
2. In-store Experiences - The incorporation of unique in-store experiences, such as complimentary collectibles, to attract and retain customers.
3. Random Inclusions - The practice of adding surprise elements, like collectibles, to online orders to increase customer satisfaction and engagement.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can explore the use of collectibles to boost customer engagement and create a sense of exclusivity.
2. Streetwear - The streetwear industry can leverage collectible items as a strategy to enhance brand loyalty and generate buzz around new releases.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can consider incorporating random inclusions, such as collectibles, to surprise and delight online shoppers, increasing customer satisfaction and repeat purchases.