For this year's International Women's Day, organic feminine care brand Rael is teaming up with Happy Period — an empowering social movement organization, to offer support for homeless women. The partnership will provide underprivileged individuals in Los Angeles with menstruation products.
For each purchased product on GetRael.com in the month of March, the women-owned business will give one period product to a homeless person in need. There are no limitations on the type of product and the initative includes the donation of the brand's "best-selling 100% certified organic pads, liners, tampons, feminine wash, and wipes."
In addition, Rael and Happy Period have extended their initiative to issue support for homeless women throughout the year with a series of period kit hand-out activations.
Rael and Happy Period Offer Support for Homeless Women
1. Socially Responsible Partnerships - Opportunity for businesses to form partnerships with social movement organizations to support underprivileged individuals in need.
2. Period Poverty Awareness - Increasing awareness and action around the issue of period poverty and providing support for women experiencing homelessness.
3. Sustainable Feminine Care - Growing demand for organic and eco-friendly feminine care products that promote both personal and environmental health.
1. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can collaborate with social causes to drive sales while making a positive social impact.
2. Nonprofit Organizations - Opportunity for nonprofit organizations to partner with businesses and raise awareness and funds to address period poverty.
3. Personal Care Products - Manufacturers and distributors of feminine care products can innovate by prioritizing sustainability and social responsibility in their offerings.