In looking at these stunning pictures by photographer Andrea Karin, one would think that the Grace Jones photoshoot was an ad for Superhero Dominatrix Couture—except you’d have Leopard Woman instead of Cat Woman.
Even though Ms. Jones is 60 years old, she still has a spectacular body that isn’t a result of liposuction. Her muscles, long legs, and rock hard facial features have always made her a formidable, fit, and amazon-looking woman, yet beautiful at the same time. And, she’s one gal who looks like she could be a superhero, without any superhero wardrobe aiding her.
As you know, Grace Jones made a comeback in the music industry with the release of her new album, ‘Hurricane,’ and she hasn’t stopped there. It appears she’s doing the same in the world of modeling.
Age-Defiant Grace Jones Photo Shoot
1. Age-defying Models - The modeling industry can disrupt age stereotypes by showcasing older models as superheroes.
2. Body-positive Photography - Photographers can disrupt unrealistic beauty standards by highlighting natural and unique body types.
3. Mature Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can disrupt ageism by catering to older consumers with diverse and inclusive products.
1. Modeling - The modeling industry can capitalize on showcasing diversity and inclusivity through unique and non-traditional models.
2. Photography - Photographers can capitalize on showcasing natural and diverse beauty rather than traditional and unrealistic standards.
3. Beauty - The beauty industry can capitalize on catering to a wider range of demographics by promoting inclusive products and services.