Trü Birch is a producer of superfood ice cream that "focuses on maximizing your body’s potential and performance." The brand sets itself apart by making its certified organic, clean-label ice cream products with a patented whey protein called "Kilk" that closely resembles the properties of a mother's milk.
The high-quality ice cream products are made with birch juice and without artificial colors, preservatives or emulators. In its ice cream products, Trü Birch uses a kind of seaweed known as "sugar kelp" to create sweetness alongside fructose and xylitol.
Trü Birch is on a mission to share its snack and beverage products from Scandinavia to Southeast-Asia—as such, it offers flavors like Singapore Sling, which mimics a popular cocktail first created in 1915. Other health-focused flavors from the brand include Red Currant, Raspberry Sea Buckthorn and Elderflower.
Image Credit: Trü Birch
Trü Birch Makes Clean-Label Superfood Ice Cream with Birch
1. Superfood Ice Cream - The trend of superfood ice cream presents an opportunity for businesses to create innovative and healthy frozen dessert options.
2. Clean-label Products - The clean-label movement provides an opportunity for companies to develop ice cream products that are free from artificial colors, preservatives, and emulators.
3. Functional Ingredients - The use of functional ingredients like birch juice and sugar kelp opens up possibilities for businesses to create ice cream products with added health benefits.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of superfood ice cream by creating innovative and nutritious frozen dessert options.
2. Organic and Natural Products - The organic and natural products industry can embrace the clean-label movement and develop ice cream products that cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Functional Foods - The functional foods industry can explore the use of functional ingredients in ice cream products to offer consumers added health benefits and functionality.