Etsy shop Pixie Brook is behind these Super Mario stools. Although Pixie Brook doesn't call them as such, it's all too clear what iconic video game franchise inspired the designs of these two seats. Almost everyone knows what a red mushroom does, but some may be confused by what the grumpy brown stool is. It's a Goomba, an enemy featured in the original game.
Both Super Mario stools stand 22 inches high and have nearly similar diameters, 17 inches for the mushroom and 18 inches for the Goomba. They're made from wood and a combination of high-quality fabrics. Both would be an awesome addition to any gaming room, although they don't come cheap. Both are made to order, with the Goomba selling for $300 and the red mushroom going for $249.
These Super Mario Stools Pay Tribute to the Iconic 'Super Mario Bros.'
1. Retro Gaming Furniture - Opportunity to create furniture inspired by iconic video game franchises that resonates with nostalgic gamers.
2. Customizable Gaming Accessories - Opportunity to offer personalized gaming accessories, such as stools, that cater to individual gamer preferences.
3. Limited Edition Collectibles - Opportunity to create exclusive and limited edition collectible items that target passionate and dedicated fans of popular video game franchises.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity to incorporate unique and nostalgic designs into furniture manufacturing.
2. Gaming Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity to offer customized and personalized gaming accessories that enhance the gaming experience.
3. Collectibles and Memorabilia - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create limited edition collectibles and memorabilia that build a strong fan community around iconic video game franchises.