The 'Super Likeable' feature has been introduced on Tinder for users in New York City and Los Angeles as a new functionality that will help to increase the chances of you finding your ideal partner. Harnessing the power of AI, the function works by providing users with four images of potential matches every now and then that are all likely to be of interest to them. This is likely based on the images that you swipe right on and the kinds of conversations you're having, which could help to create a more authentic connection rather than just showing interest with a right swipe.
The Tinder 'Super Likeable' feature identifies how AI is showing up in more places as brands look to offer a more tailored experience.
Tinder Has Introduced the 'Super Likeable' Feature to Boost Matches
1. AI Matchmaking - The introduction of 'Super Likeable' feature on Tinder indicates the increasing use of AI in matchmaking apps, which opens opportunities for other apps to integrate AI for more personalized matches.
2. AI-driven User Experience - The use of AI on Tinder can lead to more personalized user experience on the app, which can inspire other businesses to integrate AI for a better understanding of user preferences.
3. AI-driven Customer Retention - Tinder's 'Super Likeable' feature demonstrates how AI can help businesses retain customers and improve user engagement, which creates an opportunity for other app developers to follow suit.
1. Online Dating - The online dating industry can implement AI-driven algorithms to match users based on their preferences and habits, which can improve user experience and retention.
2. Social Media - Social media companies can use AI to personalize their users' feeds and content, which can lead to higher engagement and user retention.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce companies can use AI to personalize product recommendations for customers based on their behavior, which can increase sales and customer retention.