Nike introduces a new tonal iteration of the Air Max CB 94 sneaker model with the Suns colorway. The new palette is a direct celebration of the Phoenix Suns, honoring the retro design aesthetic of the NBA team.
It has a blend of hues including white, Varsity Purple, black, and Total Orange, which are all hues that were from the team's 90s jersey for a retro flair. The shoes upper is made from a crisp white leather base and then detailed with black on the heel tabs and eyelets. There are also hints of purple and orange that can be seen marking the rubberized tongue tags and branding at the printed insoles and embroidered "NIKE" and "34."
Image Credit: Nike
Nike Updates the Air Max CB 94 with a Suns Colorway Design
1. Basketball-themed Sneakers - Opportunity to create sneaker designs that celebrate iconic basketball teams to appeal to fans.
2. Retro Aesthetic - The popularity of retro designs provides opportunity to update classic sneakers with modern technology.
3. Colorway Celebrations - Opportunity to create sneakers that celebrate team colors and logos, appealing to dedicated fans.
1. Athletic Footwear - The athletic footwear industry can capitalize on the trend of basketball-themed sneakers to appeal to fans and collectors.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can incorporate retro basketball-themed sneakers into their collections to appeal to consumers looking for unique and trendy footwear options.
3. Sports Merchandise - Sports merchandise retailers can offer basketball-themed sneakers and gear to better serve dedicated fans looking to showcase their team spirit.