While most people know how important it is to properly protect themselves from the elements during the summer months, the label.m Sun Edition Travel Collection helps with not just sun care but also solutions for avoiding chlorine and salt water damage.
In keeping with the name of the kit, the collection contains an After Sun Cleanser, an After Sun Mask, a Sun Protect Oil, plus a Protein Spray. These products are beneficial for shielding the skin and hair from UVA and UVB rays but they are also packed with ingredients to counteract the damage that could be caused by other elements. For instance, the After Sun Cleanser is useful for removing chlorine, salt water, sand and sweat from hair, while also shielding hair with UV filters.
The Sun Edition Travel Collection Helps with Chlorine & Salt Water
1. Summer Care Kits - Opportunity for all-in-one kits that provide solutions for sun care, chlorine, and salt water damage.
2. Sun Protection - Opportunity for products that shield the skin and hair from UVA and UVB rays.
3. Damage Counteract - Opportunity for products with ingredients that counteract damage caused by chlorine, salt water, sand, and sweat.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Opportunity for the beauty and personal care industry to create innovative summer care kits and sun protection products.
2. Swimwear and Resort Wear - Opportunity for the swimwear and resort wear industry to collaborate with sun care brands and offer products that protect against chlorine and salt water damage.
3. Outdoor Recreation - Opportunity for the outdoor recreation industry to develop products that protect against sun, chlorine, and salt water damage for people engaging in outdoor activities.