Recently, the ice cream category has been upended with a focus on better-for-you formulas that spotlight high-protein, low-calorie and free-from ingredients—Dedana is now introducing itself as a newcomer that makes "downright indulgent" sugar-free ice cream.
Some of the decadent ice cream flavors offered by Denada include Peanut Butter and Double Choc, as well as simple classics like Vanilla. Since the sugar content of the products is a key point for its target demographic, Denada's packaging spells out the exact percentage of the product that's sugar-free. In the case of the Peanut Butter and Vanilla flavors, Denada notes the frozen desserts are 99.2% sugar-free; in place of refined sugar, Denada does use the naturally occurring sweetener Xylitol.
As a whole, the guilt-free ice cream pints are also gluten-free, low-carb, all-natural and low in dairy.
Denada Makes Creamy, Indulgent, Guilt-Free Frozen Desserts
1. Better-for-you Ice Cream - There is a growing trend in the ice cream industry towards healthier, low-sugar, and natural frozen desserts.
2. High-protein Frozen Desserts - Consumers are increasingly seeking ice cream options that are high in protein, offering a guilt-free indulgence.
3. Free-from Ingredients - The demand for ice creams made with free-from ingredients is on the rise, catering to consumers with dietary restrictions.
1. Health and Wellness Food - The health and wellness food industry can capitalize on the trend of sugar-free ice creams by creating innovative products that meet consumers' health-conscious demands.
2. Dairy Alternative - Dairy alternative companies have a disruptive innovation opportunity to develop sugar-free ice creams made from plant-based ingredients, catering to lactose-intolerant and vegan consumers.
3. Frozen Dessert Manufacturing - Manufacturers in the frozen dessert industry can explore options to create and market a range of sugar-free, guilt-free ice creams to cater to the growing demand for healthier indulgence.