Banks tend to be stuffy and traditional, but not the Sugamo Shinkin Bank. Located in Tokyo, Japan, it features a colorful contemporary design that sure make other banks extremely jealous.
Designed by Emmanuelle Moureaux Architecture + Design, the Sugamo Shinkin Bank features splashes of color within cutout cubes in a field of whiteness. Absolutely refreshing, the modern aesthetic is carried within as well. To see for yourself, check out the gallery above.
The Sugamo Shinkin Bank is Colorfully Contemporary
1. Colorful Architecture Design - The use of vibrant colors and contemporary design in architecture is disrupting traditional concepts and creating visually captivating spaces.
2. Cutout Cube Structures - The incorporation of cutout cubes in architectural designs offers a unique and innovative way to create depth and visual interest.
3. Modern Aesthetics - The shift towards modern aesthetics in architecture is challenging conventional designs and transforming spaces into visually striking and appealing environments.
1. Banking and Finance - Incorporating colorful and contemporary designs in banks can disrupt the traditional and stuffy image of financial institutions, attracting younger and more design-conscious customers.
2. Architecture and Design - The use of cutout cube structures and vibrant color schemes in architecture provides architects and designers with new opportunities to create visually captivating and unique buildings and spaces.
3. Art and Interior Design - The trend of vibrant and modern aesthetics in architecture opens up opportunities for artists and interior designers to collaborate and create visually stunning and cohesive environments that blend art and function.