Nike introduces a new tonal set of the signature Air Force 95 sneaker model that spotlights paneling and layers -- the most notable design is the suede ripples seen throughout the upper. The colorway that drops this time around starts with a blend of Off Noir and University Red followed through to a Rattan and Limestone hue as it gets closer to the bottom.
The Off Noir color makes up the mesh base foundation and is overlayed with four paneling that ripple throughout. It starts with Rattan and Limestone with engravings to create a stonework pattern through the upper. It seems that the suede naturally forms the waved textures in a natural way. It is finished with a plethora of branding details.
Image Credit: Asphalt Gold
Nike Updates its Air Max 95 Shoes with Textural Suede Ripples
1. Textural Suede Ripples - Opportunities for creating new sneaker designs using textural suede ripples on paneling and layers.
2. Earthy Tonal Sneakers - Opportunities for designing sneakers with colorways that blend off noir, university red, rattan, and limestone hues.
3. Brand Detailing - Opportunities for adding more branding details to sneaker designs to make them stand out from the competition.
1. Footwear Industry - Opportunities for footwear companies to use textural suede ripples and earthy tonal colorways in their sneaker designs to appeal to fashion-conscious consumers.
2. Fashion Industry - Opportunities for fashion companies to collaborate with sneaker brands and incorporate textural suede ripples and earthy tonal colorways into their collections to stay on-trend.
3. Sportswear Industry - Opportunities for sportswear companies to develop new sneaker designs with textural suede ripples and earthy tonal colorways that cater to both fashion and performance-conscious consumers.