Recently, a new Subtle collection was released in time for the Spring/Summer of 2017, which was dubbed 'Mr. Rain' due to its inclusion of stylish waterproof apparel that's guaranteed to keep consumers dry in even the most ferocious weather conditions.
The majority of the apparel is a bight hue of red, which features bold white branding for contrast. For consumers who are looking for options that are a little less imposing, there's plenty of black and white variations as well. Similarly to Supreme, the Subtle collection features the Hing Kong-based brand's name in large minimalist sans serif letters. While it's included in small box logos on some pieces, it takes over the majority of umbrellas, bags, and other pieces for a statement look.
The New Subtle Collection is Full of Vibrant Waterproof Apparel
1. Bold Branding - Brands can create bold and eye-catching designs to make their products stand out in a crowded market.
2. Vibrant Waterproof Apparel - Apparel companies can design fashionable and functional rain gear in bright colors to add excitement to a typically dull product category.
3. Minimalist Design - Consumers are drawn to clean and simple designs in fashion, and brands can incorporate minimalist typography and logos into their products to appeal to this aesthetic.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can differentiate themselves by designing unique and stylish rain gear that stands out in the market.
2. Accessories - Companies that produce rain accessories such as umbrellas and bags can collaborate with fashion brands to create products that are both functional and fashionable.
3. Outdoor Gear - Companies that specialize in outdoor gear can incorporate bold branding and minimalist design into their products to appeal to a younger, fashion-forward audience.