A subscription service is a great way to get curated items relating to a particular product or interest of yours. But what about a subscription box intended to boost creativity? CreativeBox by Baltimore-based graphic designer Maria Theron aims to do just that.
The subscription service concept for creatives would arrive on a quarterly basis. Intended to inspire creativity and create movement within the creative community, CreativeBox asks subscribers to fill out a profile with their likes and creative process. The products will come in brightly hued packaging marked with a simple logo, which the soon-to-be Maryland Institute College of Art graduate made mock-ups for. These mock-ups can be seen on the brand's website, which Theron also created. She has begun to consider what the boxes will contain as well.
A Conceptual Subscription Service Would Inspire Creatives
1. Creativity-boosting Subscription Boxes - A new trend in subscription services catering to creatives seeking inspiration.
2. Curated Products for Creative Inspiration - A trend towards customized and personalized products for boosting creativity.
3. Collaborative Creative Communities - A trend towards building creative communities through shared interests and experiences.
1. Subscription Services - Opportunities for subscription-based businesses to expand into the creative market.
2. Graphic Design - Opportunities for graphic designers to create packaging and branding for subscription boxes.
3. Art Schools and Education - Opportunities for art schools and educational institutions to collaborate with subscription services by providing creative content and resources.