Tattoos and piercings just aren't enough for some people... probably because those forms of body modification have become completely mainstream. Accordingly, we now have subdermal implants.
WIRED reports, "Shannon Larratt was a child when he first dreamed about modifying his body. When his father would make pizza and sit with him to watch Star Trek, Larratt was captivated by the diverse looks of people from other worlds. He was particularly taken with the forehead ridges."
Customize Your Flesh with Body Modifications
1. Subdermal Implants - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in the subdermal implants market, including unique designs and features.
2. Body Modification - Innovative approaches to body modification, such as new techniques and materials, offer disruptive opportunities in the industry.
3. Customization Trend - The rising demand for personalized and customized body modifications creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the industry.
1. Body Art - The body art industry can leverage subdermal implants as a disruptive innovation to offer unique and cutting-edge modifications for customers.
2. Medical Devices - The medical devices industry can explore disruptive innovations in subdermal implants, such as biocompatible materials and enhanced functionalities for medical purposes.
3. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion and accessories industry can tap into the customization trend of body modifications, incorporating subdermal implants into fashion-forward designs and avant-garde accessories.