With the summer season upon us and everyone out of hibernation mode and ready to play, make sure you look the part with the help of these stylish-looking styling and grooming products.
Knowing just how hard it is to find decent men’s grooming goods, the Fellow Barber created a line of styling and grooming products that will make it so much easier for you to look good. With an awesome branding identity that is bold and bright, the California-based Fellow Barber label by motorcycle racer and men’s grooming products connoisseur Sam Buffa is sold in his barbershops in Manhattan, San Francisco and Brooklyn. The line includes things like the typical shampoos, pomades and shaving creams and the less typical also some cannabis handwash and mojito soap sets.
These Styling and Grooming Products Will Get You Summer-Ready
1. Men's Grooming Kits - There is an opportunity to design grooming kits that cater to men's specific needs and preferences.
2. Branding Identity - Developing a bold and unique branding identity can make grooming products stand out in a competitive market.
3. Incorporating Cannabis - The growing popularity of cannabis products presents an opportunity to incorporate it into grooming products for added benefits.
1. Personal Care - Personal care companies can create grooming products that cater to the specific needs of men, incorporating unique branding and ingredients to stand out in a competitive market.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising firms can help new grooming companies develop unique branding strategies to stand out in the crowded personal care market.
3. Cannabis Industry - Cannabis companies can explore the potential benefits of incorporating cannabis into personal care products, including grooming items, for added wellness benefits.