Model Moa Aberg channels her inner ghetto fabulous side for the Styleby Magazine Issue 12 cover shoot. Although, she does so in a more subtle way. While the clothes are eclectically funky, she herself is much more sultry, with only a hint of an attitude in the pop of a hip or the cross of the arms.
The Styleby Magazine Issue 12 cover shoot was lensed by photographer Tobias Lundkvist. Aptly titled 'Moa,' the editorial showcases the brunette beauty in a fun wardrobe put together by stylist Sassie Baré. Full of color, texture and layers, the wardrobe is comprised of designs from such labels as Anne Sofie Madsen, Malene Burger, Alexander Wang and Acne. On beauty duty was hairstylist Sofia Ringberger and makeup artist Kristina Kullenberg.
The Styleby Magazine Issue 12 Cover Shoot Stars a Ghetto-Fab Moa Aberg
1. Eclectic Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop an online platform that curates and sells unique, one-of-a-kind eclectic fashion pieces from independent designers.
2. Ghetto-fab Style - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a subscription-based fashion service that delivers trendy, ghetto-fabulous outfits to subscribers' doorsteps each month.
3. Colorful, Textured Wardrobe - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with tech companies to develop fabric technologies that allow for customizability and changeable textures in clothing.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) technologies into fashion retail to provide immersive virtual shopping experiences.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop AI-powered photography apps that automatically enhance and edit photos taken by amateur photographers.
3. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize machine learning algorithms to create personalized beauty regimens based on individual skin types and concerns.