"Style File," a top 10 trend report was released today by World Market Center (WMC)and Sphere Trending. Along with the list, they also released a video hosted by Tym Desanto from HGTV's "Design Star." The trends were featured at the Las Vegas Market, the largest home design event, which is "flourishing as a vibrant, fashion-forward marketplace where manufacturers are launching their newest products and collections," WMC's VP of marketing and PR said, adding, â€œThere were a number of trend-worthy introductions that took place during our summer market, and we wanted to put these styles into a useful context for retailers and designers who desire to stay ahead of the curve,â€ she said.
Here are the Top 10 Home Design Trends:
* Sweet Natured, with whitewashed finishes, weathered touches, sweet florals, cut and etched glass and limed oak.
* Space Race, with geometric angles, curves with motion, cheeky planetary-inspired designs, and futuristic finishes and fabrics.
* Florentine Formal, with rich, glowing woods, intricate scrollwork patterns, subtle damask prints, and warm finishes for metals.
* Function Added, featuring integrated features, functions that are hidden until needed, and elements that surprise and delight.
* Downsize Me! These innovative storage solutions have scaled-back sizing, sleek and tailored lines and uncluttered designs.
* Artisan, with complex and layered metal finishes, one-of-a-kind items, hand-crafted touches, authentic detailing.
* Authentically Green, as in sustainable woods, environmentally friendly fabrics, dyes and other materials, natural elements and organic products
* Modern Globalization, with influences coming from Asia, Africa, South America and, newest to the scene, Turkey.
* A Space of My Own. Sophisticated designs have touches of color and infusions of fun.
* Tradition with a Twist. Updated shapes retain traditional roots and mix fun with formality.
Style File Forecast
More Stats +/-
Festive Autumnal Salad Bowls
Technology Education Platforms
High-Speed Airport Transports
Mattress Brand Magazines