The Studio Nono line of textiles is designed by Berlin based artist Susanne Barthl. Barthl focuses on patterned scarves, all of which are available for sale on her labels website and on Etsy.
Bold, bright designs are central to all of these scarves. Whether tied around the head or neck, what is consistently featured are prints with flowers, dots, stems, fruits and an assortment of wild lines.
Color is also essential to the Studio Nono line. The strips of fabric incorporate yellows, greens, blues and more muted shades such as grey and beige. Together they make for eye-catching accents, the perfect addition to handbags, totes or suitcases, depending on how one chooses to make use of the items.
The Studio Nono Scarves Feature An Assortment of Designs
1. Patterned Scarves - Opportunity for designing scarves with bold and bright patterns, incorporating flowers, dots, stems, fruits, and wild lines.
2. Colorful Textiles - Opportunity for creating textiles with vibrant colors, including yellows, greens, blues, and more muted shades.
3. Accessory Design - Opportunity for designing eye-catching accessories such as handbags, totes, and suitcases that incorporate patterned textiles.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by offering unique and vibrant patterns for scarves and accessories.
2. Art and Design - Opportunity for artists and designers to create patterned textiles as a form of artistic expression.
3. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation in the e-commerce industry by providing an online platform to purchase patterned scarves and textiles.