If you the love the delicious taste of a strawberry milkshake, but want slightly healthier, and less calorie-consuming alternative that retains the delicious strawberry flavor, these these strawberry milkshake cupcakes are enticingly flavored with the same yummy taste of a strawberry ice cream milkshake. Without the large serving of ice cream, these strawberry milkshake cupcakes are healthier and still just as tasty.
Both the batter and the frosting are strawberry-flavored. To make the cupcake dough, the strawberry milkshake flavoring comes from adding a quarter cup of strawberry Nesquik milk powder to a standard cupcake batter that will also turn the batter bright pink. The same Nesquik strawberry milk powder is added to a simple butter cream frosting recipe, to add that strawberry milkshake flavor and color.
These Cupcakes Taste Just Like a Frothy Strawberry Milkshake
1. Fruity Desserts - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating healthier dessert recipes that incorporate popular milkshake flavors.
2. Powdered Milkshake Mixes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing alternative flavored powdered mixes that can be used in baking and cooking.
3. Low Calorie Sweets - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating tasty and healthier desserts with lower calorie count without compromising on flavor.
1. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invest in developing healthier and flavorful dessert options for consumers.
2. Powdered Drink Mixes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating new flavors for powdered drink mixes that can be used in baking.
3. Health and Wellness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Expand product offerings to focus on healthier versions of popular desserts and sweets.