'Meikme' has launched a storytelling app called ABCine that recreates classic motion pictures and traditional children storybooks while teaching kids the alphabet. The app is an interactive game-like tool that children can use to interactively learn new words and draw letters.
This storytelling app allows children to find letters, objects and remember words through repetition and recognition while being entertained through the animation of classic anecdotes. The app also has a feature that allows children to trace letters on the screen and hear a narration of the sounds each letter makes.
The app is a visual and verbal aid that will assist children in learning proper English skills while simultaneously being exposed to playful cartoon stories. By incorporating tales such as The Wizard of Oz and Zoro, Meikme aims to "adapt the grown-up world for the little ones."
'ABCine' Lets Kids Learn Their ABC's Through Interactive Stories
1. Educational Storytelling - ABCine combines storytelling and education to teach children the alphabet.
2. Interactive Learning Tools - The app provides a game-like experience that teaches children new words and letter drawing skills.
3. Recreating Classic Stories - ABCine uses animation to bring classic anecdotes to life, promoting nostalgia and learning.
1. Early Childhood Education - Educational storytelling apps like ABCine make learning the alphabet interactive and fun for young children.
2. Edtech - The rise of educational technology creates opportunities for inventive solutions like ABCine to teach children in a new way.
3. Animation - Animation studios can create educational storytelling apps, bringing classic tales to life while teaching language and literacy skills.