Stylish, serene and incredibly cool, Story Hotel in Stockholm, Sweden epitomizes the city in which it sits. The hotel’s design was done by Swedish super-firm Koncept and is an amalgamation of sophisticated convention and modern innovation. Adapting original features and expertly mingling bespoke design pieces throughout the space has created a truly unique experience.
Story Hotel in Stockholm is the ideal mix between comforting and cutting edge. As well as hotel, there is a bar, restaurant, cafe and one-of-a-kind designer boutique. Story has been nominated for two European Hotel Design Awards 200:; Best conversion of an existing building to hotel use and Best restaurant design.
The Story Hotel in Stockholm is a Designers Dream
1. Boutique Hotels - The trend for boutique hotels is growing as travelers seek unique and customized experiences.
2. Authentic Design - Authentic design is becoming more popular in the hotel industry, appealing to travelers who want to feel immersed in a location's culture.
3. Full-service Accommodations - Full-service accommodations are becoming more common in boutique hotels, offering travelers all of the amenities they need in one location.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can tap into the trend for boutique hotels and authentic design to create unique and memorable experiences for guests.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry has the opportunity to create bespoke pieces that can be incorporated into hotel designs, adding to the authenticity and unique style of the space.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry can collaborate with boutique hotels to create one-of-a-kind designer boutiques that offer a unique shopping experience for guests.