The Storm Skull Weather Predictor, as its name suggests, is able to predict the weather and warns of storms ahead of time. The device leverages "the same 'futuristic alien technology' Admiral Fitzroy employed to preempt a storm on his famous voyage with Charles Darwin, aboard the HMS Beagle."
The stylish glass skull-shaped weather predictor features a sturdy wooden base and is filled with liquid crystals that react to atmospheric conditions and change their form to indicate upcoming weather. The skull's liquid will change color along with the weather. For example, clear liquid indicates clear skies whereas large crystals indicate a storm is imminent. However, the skull can take up to one week to acclimatize to weather conditions. 4
Consumers can purchase the Storm Skull Weather Predictor online.
The Liquid Inside This Skull Reacts to Atmospheric Conditions
1. Weather Predicting Devices - The Storm Skull Weather Predictor is an example of a weather predicting device that uses innovative technology to anticipate and warn of upcoming storms.
2. Liquid Crystal Technology - The use of liquid crystals that react to atmospheric conditions in the Storm Skull Weather Predictor highlights the potential for liquid crystal technology to be applied in other industries beyond weather prediction.
3. Personalized Weather Forecasting - The customization of the Storm Skull Weather Predictor, where the liquid changes color to indicate different weather conditions, represents a trend towards personalized weather forecasting devices.
1. Weather Technology - The Storm Skull Weather Predictor showcases an opportunity for the weather technology industry to develop more advanced and stylish devices that accurately predict weather patterns.
2. Home Decor - The unique design of the Storm Skull Weather Predictor positions it as a potential disruptor in the home decor industry, combining functionality with aesthetic appeal.
3. Fashion Accessories - The use of liquid crystals in the Storm Skull Weather Predictor presents an opportunity for the fashion accessories industry to incorporate similar technology into wearable items that serve practical purposes.