The Asus F6 not only looks good with its motif design, it also smells good. Not just a fashion accessory, this laptop also comes with a fingerprint scanner for enhanced security.
That's right, now as you slave away at your laptop, you can calm your senses with a subtle aroma of Fresh Blossom, Morning Dew or Aqua Ocean. Of course the more manly among you would probably go for Musky Black, because it emanates "power, daring and energy."
This will undoubtedly be popular with the matching accessories crowd, with their dinky little matching mice. Until now, they probably never even considered having a complimentary scent.
Now I'm left wondering, can you turn it off? How strong is it? I mean, can you imagine spending hundreds of dollars on a laptop, only to find that after a couple of days, when the notebook had heated up, that the smell of Fresh Blossom was actually overpoweringly nauseating?
For those not distracted by the smell or the pretty patterns the specs are as follows:
Intel® Centrino® 2 processor technology
- Intel Core2 Duo Processor T9400/P8600/P8400
- Mobile Intel® PM45 Express Chipset
- Intel® WiFi Link 5100AGN Network Connection
Genuine Windows Vista®
- Genuine Ultimate
- Genuine Business
- Genuine Home Premium/Home basic
DDRII-667/800 DRAM support, up to 4GB
13.3 WXGA Color Shine LCD
ATI Mobility Radeon HD3470, external 256MB DDR2 VRAM
31.2 x 23.19 x 3.2-3.52cm
Asus F6 Scented Notebooks
1. Scented Laptops - Opportunity for innovation in the laptop industry by incorporating scented features to enhance user experience.
2. Matching Accessories - Disruptive potential for companies to create complementary scented accessories for laptops, appealing to consumers interested in cohesive design.
3. Enhanced Sensory Technology - Potential for advancements in sensory technology to create more customizable and controllable scented laptop features.
1. Technology - Opportunity for technology companies to explore the incorporation of scented features in laptops to differentiate themselves in the market.
2. Consumer Electronics - Disruption potential for consumer electronics companies to develop scented accessories that match scented laptops, creating a cohesive consumer experience.
3. Personal Care - Opportunity for personal care companies to collaborate with laptop manufacturers, providing expertise in scents and aromatherapy to create unique laptop experiences.