The ASUS x Steven Harrington Vivobook 13 Slate laptop is one of the latest models from the brand as part of its Artist Editions to provide users with a chromatic upgrade for their setup. The detachable laptop model features the signature 13.3-inch display, but is emblazoned with the cartoon artwork of Harrington on the rear to give it a burst of chromatic personality. This gives the laptop a graffiti-inspired design, which is extended to a carrying case with similar artwork on the closure flap.
The ASUS x Steven Harrington Vivobook 13 Slate laptop is paired with an external mouse that's also covered with the modernly psychedelic artwork and accented by a small tag with the artist's name. The product brings personality to an otherwise ordinary yet essential piece of technology.
The ASUS x Steven Harrington Vivobook 13 Slate is Art-Covered
1. Art-covered Technology - The trend of incorporating artwork into technology creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in personalized tech accessories and customization services.
2. Artist Collaborations - The trend of collaborating with artists to create unique technology creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in limited edition products and exclusive partnerships.
3. Graffiti-inspired Design - The trend of incorporating graffiti-inspired designs into technology creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in street art-inspired fashion and product design.
1. Technology - The technology industry can leverage art collaborations and personalized designs to differentiate their products and appeal to a wider demographic.
2. Art and Design - The art and design industry can expand their reach and offer new products through collaborations with technology companies to create unique limited-edition products.
3. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion and accessories industry can explore opportunities to incorporate street art-inspired designs into their products to create innovative and visually striking accessories.