These sets of sticker cards come with more fun than your average post card or greeting card. Instead of writing a personalized message within a folded pre-ornamented paper, Evon Tay presents a collection of delightful adhesives that can be used to decorate anywhere you like.
Chinese characters mark the envelopes of the Majestic and Iconic Hong Kong stickers, framing them so that the giver and recipient each have a clear view of the beautiful motif inside. Choices include a red paper lantern, a dancing lion, a double-happiness glyph, Mahjong game pieces and an "I love HK" print. The decals can be sent to correspond with particular seasonal events, sending a bit of love and culture from the South China Sea. Any receiver would be more likely to keep and stick these sticker cards around than to recycle them like most paper greetings.
Sticker Cards are Hong Kong Greetings That Can Be Applied Anywhere
1. Sticker Cards - The rise of sticker cards as an alternative to traditional greeting cards presents an opportunity for companies to disrupt the paper card industry.
2. Decorative Adhesives - The increasing popularity of decorative adhesives offers an opportunity for companies to innovate and develop new ways of using stickers.
3. Cultural Greetings - The trend towards using stickers to send culturally specific greetings provides an opportunity for companies to cater to niche markets and expand their offerings.
1. Paper Products - Companies in the paper products industry can disrupt traditional greeting cards by creating unique, decorative sticker card offerings.
2. Stationery - The stationery industry can capitalize on the trend towards decorative adhesives by developing new products and expanding offerings.
3. Cultural Goods - Companies in the cultural goods industry can cater to niche markets by offering culturally specific sticker card designs.