Those who aren't comfortable going to see their doctor or visiting a clinic for STI testing can make use of the 'Get-Checked-Online' service that provides access to doctor-free testing.
Set for use in five communities within British Columbia in Canada, 'Get-Checked-Online' works by enabling users to get information, submitting their samples and getting results online. The service is focused on discretion and can help provide users access to STI testing for chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, syphilis and hepatitis C.
Despite being such an important topic, STI tests are still regarded as something of a taboo topic by a number of different people. As such, 'Get-Checked-Online' offers users a great way to test on their own terms to stay informed and healthy.
'Get-Checked-Online' Focuses on STI Testing without a Doctor
1. Discrete Health Test Services - The trend of discrete health test services is disrupting the traditional doctor-patient relationship and allowing people to access testing on their own terms.
2. Doctor-free Testing - The trend of doctor-free testing is revolutionizing the way people approach STI testing, providing a convenient and discreet alternative to traditional clinics.
3. Online Testing and Results - The trend of online testing and results is transforming the healthcare industry by giving users the ability to access information, submit samples, and receive results from the comfort of their own homes.
1. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can benefit from the trend of discrete health test services by offering more convenient and accessible testing options to patients.
2. Technology - The technology industry has the opportunity to develop innovative online platforms and tools to facilitate doctor-free testing and enhance the user experience.
3. Pharmaceuticals - The pharmaceutical industry can respond to the trend of online testing and results by developing at-home testing kits and medications that can be easily obtained without a doctor's visit.