The sterile interior design concept for Amsterdam's White Store was conceived by XML's creative team. The minimalist space is located inside a 17th century tunnel that has been transformed into a shop that sells health drinks and water.
Much like its fluid products, the White Store references a pharmaceutical theme and features a translucent central element that acts as its focal point. The space also features illuminated shelves that are stocked with their bottled products. Amsterdam's futuristic retailer is painted a stark white that matches with the ambiguous and utilitarian uniforms of its employees.
The shop's sterile interior design is like something out of a modern sci-fi film and is evocative of the retailer's powerful brand identity.
Amsterdam's White Store Boasts a Sleek and Sterile Interior Design
1. Minimalism Retail - The trend of minimalist retail spaces with futuristic design is increasing with the growth of health-centric consumer market.
2. Pharmaceutical Branding - Brands selling health-related products are taking inspiration from pharmaceutical design, with an emphasis on utilitarian and sterile interiors to attract consumers.
3. Translucent Elements - The use of translucent elements as the focal point of a retail store is becoming a trend in futuristic and minimalist interior design.
1. Health Food and Drink - Minimalist and futuristic interior design is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the health food and drink industry as they compete for consumers in a crowded market.
2. Pharmaceuticals - The use of pharmaceutical branding principles and design elements can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the pharmaceutical industry in terms of product packaging and branding.
3. Home Decor and Design - The trend of minimalist and futuristic interior design can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the home decor and design industry as consumers are increasingly looking for unique and innovative designs for their living spaces.