Stella McCartney's Spring/Summer 2013 collection was presented at none other than Paris' Fashion Week. The assortment of orange, green and blue-hued dresses hung loosely on the models, resembling the styles of oversize sack-like frocks.
Slits of delicate transparent fabric ran through the McCartney jumpers and floor-length pieces, largely in line with the coming season's preference for cut-outs and sheer see-through apparel. Loose belts tied many of the ensembles together almost effortlessly.
This no-nonsense approach to fashion favors comfort and sensibility above all else. While related labels have chosen to incorporate revealing slits and skintight pieces, McCartney's Spring/Summer 2013 line has kept it simple and even homely, qualities that are often desired yet rarely found, especially not during the Paris Fashion Week event.
Stella McCartney's Spring/Summer 2013 Pieces Hang Loosely
1. Transparent Apparel - Fashion brands can explore the trend of incorporating transparent fabrics in their designs for a modern and edgy look.
2. Comfortable Fashion - Opportunities exist for brands to focus on creating more comfortable and sensible clothing options that prioritize comfort without compromising style.
3. Homely Elegance - Brands can tap into the desire for simple, homely elegance by offering stylish yet comfortable clothing options that are in line with McCartney's Spring/Summer 2013 collection.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can explore the trend of transparent apparel to create innovative and cutting-edge designs.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of transparent fabrics by creating and supplying materials that meet the demand for see-through apparel.
3. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can offer comfortable and homely yet elegant clothing options to cater to the growing demand for sensible and stylish apparel.