Although cold, plain steel has the ability to transform spaces and serve many purposes, as shown by Daniel Williams' project Steeldesigns, the architect combines nature and the outdoors to compose beautiful and raw designs. He creates chairs, tables and firepits, all based on the same type of shape and concept.
Simplicity and functionality are what characterizes his products. Created mainly for the outdoors, these objects blend with the landscape through their organic hues and basic compositions. They feel and look like geological plates, only that they serve a variety of home decor purposes. For example, the firepits can be both a table and a fruit bowl, showing the richness of the steel to create a single shape that can be easily adapted to every need.
Steeldesigns has a beautiful line of products for those looking for minimalist and practical designs.
'Steeldesigns' Creates Multifunctional Pieces That Will Last
1. Minimalist Design - There is an opportunity to explore minimalist design in furniture manufacturing that emphasizes simplicity and functionality.
2. Multifunctional Furniture - There is a growing trend in creating furniture pieces that serve multiple purposes to meet consumer demands and save space.
3. Natural Elements in Design - There is a trend in incorporating natural elements and the outdoors into product design that can create unique and visually appealing products.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can explore minimalist design and multifunctional furniture to cater to changing consumer preferences.
2. Home Decor - Home decor industry can benefit from exploring natural elements and outdoor-based designs in their product catalogues to cater to consumers who appreciate simplicity and functionality.
3. Architecture - Architects and designers can take inspiration from Steeldesigns’ minimalist and functional approach to create unique outdoor and indoor spaces using metal as a primary material.