Portable and modular, the Steel Stool will come in handy in a number of situations. With its simple lines and minimalist aesthetic, it will also fit into a number different spaces. It also features a handle that makes it easy to tote around, allowing the Steel Stool to be used in number of situations. All of these combined makes the Steel Stool a very handy piece of furniture to have on hand.
Designed by Noon Studio, a London- and Avignon-based design office, the Steel Stool is not just made out of steel. Its simple metal sheet is supported by a minimally designed oak wood Y-frame. When stacked one on top of another, the Steel Stool becomes a rather artistic shelving unit that can store a number of things.
Noon Studio's Steel Stool Can be Stacked into a Shelving Unit
1. Modular Seating - Opportunity to design customizable and interchangeable seating for spaces with limited square footage.
2. Minimalist Furniture - Room for innovative furniture design that utilizes simple lines and aesthetically pleasing materials.
3. Multipurpose Furniture - New markets can be created by designing furniture that can serve multiple functions and can be easily transported.
1. Furniture - Companies in the furniture industry can innovate by incorporating modular options and minimalist designs into their product lines.
2. Interior Design - There is a growing demand for flexible and adaptable furniture options that can serve multiple purposes, providing opportunities for interior design companies to offer a wider range of services.
3. Home Organization - Modular and stackable furniture like the Steel Stool can be used for home organization and storage, offering new opportunities for companies in this industry to create innovative solutions.