Trader Joe's wants to deliver a taste of China's Jiangsu province with its new Steamed Pork & Ginger Soup Dumplings.
Trader Joe’s Steamed Pork & Ginger Soup Dumplings are inspired by xiao long bao, which are the original soup dumplings from China's Jiangsu province. The juicy dumplings get their name "soup dumplings" because they're often filled with hot soup. Trader Joe's version is similar to traditional soup dumplings in that it's filled with pork. However, the brand has veered a bit from tradition by adding ginger, which gives "these dim sum darlings a sizeable kick of pungent, spicy heat."
To prepare the dumplings, you can pull out your bamboo steaming basket or you can use the microwave tray that comes in the package.
Image Credit: Trader Joes
Trader Joe's Steamed Pork & Ginger Soup Dumplings are Filled with Flavor
1. Authentic Chinese Cuisine - Opportunity to innovate and introduce more traditional Chinese dishes to the global market.
2. Flavor Fusion - Opportunity to experiment with unique flavor combinations to create new and exciting culinary experiences.
3. Convenience Cooking - Opportunity to develop convenient and easy-to-prepare meal options that cater to busy consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to expand their product offerings with authentic Chinese dishes.
2. Culinary Arts - Opportunity for chefs and culinary experts to explore flavor fusion and create innovative dishes.
3. Frozen Food - Opportunity for frozen food companies to develop convenient and delicious meal options for time-strapped consumers.