Just in time for Halloween, a famous UK baker known as Miss Cakehead has revealed a disturbingly realistic series of STD cupcakes.
Sure, cupcakes are sweet and savory and versatile. But imagine visually and literally consuming an STD? These spooky STD cupcakes are a fantastically gruesome way to frighten guests at your Halloween party. Replicate these treats or design some of your own by using food coloring and some melted sweets. It wouldn't hurt to add a little oozing jelly filling either.
While some believe these desserts seem repulsive, Miss Cakehead, who is well-known for her edible anatomical creations, explained that they are actually there to educate others on sexual health. Her wacky treats will be on sale this Halloween at the Eat Your Heart Out pop-up show at London’s St. Bartholomew’s Hospital Pathology Museum.
UK Baker Educates Others About Sexual Health Using STD Cupcakes
1. Edible Anatomical Creations - Miss Cakehead's disturbingly realistic STD cupcakes highlight a trend of using edible anatomical creations as a method of educating others on important issues, such as sexual health.
2. Spooky Food - Spooky STD cupcakes, like those created by Miss Cakehead, are a trend in the food industry for Halloween-themed treats and parties.
3. Food for Shock Value - Using food, such as the grotesque STD cupcakes by Miss Cakehead, for shock value and as a form of art is a growing trend in the culinary world.
1. Bakery - Artistic bakers, like Miss Cakehead, can create unique and shocking treats that attract attention and generate new business.
2. Event Planning - Event planners looking for unconventional and memorable decorations may use edible anatomical creations, like Miss Cakehead's, as a unique addition to themed events.
3. Sexual Health Education - Organizations and professionals in the sexual health field may utilize creative and eye-catching educational tools, such as the STD cupcakes, to draw attention and increase awareness.