A Dutch company by the name of RemetzCar unveiled an array of 20 station wagons that are the end product of a truly futuristic transformation job conducted on a Tesla Model S P90D.
This particular range of redesigned station wagons doesn't mess around with the Tesla's core and engineered innards but instead includes a range of readjustments made to the rear of the vehicle in particular. Specifically, this redesigned Tesla Model S P90D now comes with a totally refreshed tailgate as well as various additive features such as a chrome trim, a new paint job and a newly installed brake light system.
Set to be made available in a limited run of only 20 units, this RemetzCar redesign proves that even the best station wagons on the market can be reimagined with intelligent design interventions.
These Rejuvenated Tesla Model S Features a Refreshed Rear Design
1. Redesigned Station Wagons - RemetzCar's futuristic transformation job on a Tesla Model S P90D proves station wagons can be reimagined with intelligent design interventions.
2. Refreshed Rear Design - The redesigned tailgate and various additive features to a Tesla Model S P90D show an opportunity to innovate rear design for other vehicles.
3. Limited Edition Vehicles - The limited run of 20 units of RemetzCar's redesigned Tesla Model S P90D highlights an opportunity to create exclusive and highly sought-after vehicles.
1. Automotive - RemetzCar's redesign of the Tesla Model S P90D shows potential for innovative design interventions in the automotive industry.
2. Luxury Vehicles - The limited run of RemetzCar's redesigned Tesla Model S P90D presents an opportunity to innovate exclusive high-end vehicles and the luxury vehicle industry.
3. Auto Customization - RemetzCar's transformation of a Tesla Model S P90D suggests an opportunity for innovation and growth in the auto customization industry.