Hiding money in your house isn't just for your 90-year-old great aunt anymore, and the 'Stash That Cash' infographic is a helpful guide to keeping your cash in check at home.
As the illustrated guide explains, the credit crunch is causing consumers to pull their dough from banks and store it at home, which isn't always the safest thing to do. Burglars have quickly caught on to the "secret" hiding places most commonly used, like tampon boxes and toilet tanks. One of the most helpful tips provided by the infographic is that thieves will usually try to leave as soon as they've found something good, so hiding a small amount of your loot in an obvious spot might trick them into thinking they've uncovered all the goods.
The 'Stash That Cash' infographic is full of insightful tips to avoid losing all your pirate's booty to burglars. Check it out, and come up with your own imaginative and effective hiding spots.
Guard Your Dough With the 'Stash That Cash' Infographic
1. Home Cash Storage - Opportunity for innovative solutions to help consumers securely store cash at home.
2. Burglar-proofing Tips - Opportunity to develop strategies and products to protect homes from burglary.
3. Alternative Banking Methods - Opportunity to explore alternative ways for consumers to store their money outside of traditional banks.
1. Home Security - Opportunity for companies to create innovative home security systems and devices.
2. Fintech - Opportunity for financial technology companies to develop secure digital storage solutions for cash.
3. Personal Safety Products - Opportunity for companies to introduce new products and services that assist individuals in protecting their assets at home.