Jordan Brand introduces a new tonal iteration of the iconic Air Jordan 1 High OG sneaker model with the Starfish colorway palette for the season. It is offered in women's sizes and features three tones throughout and is slightly reminiscent of the Shattered Backboard series.
The high-top sneaker is made from premium leather materials throughout the top half of the shoe and the Starfish color can be seen detailing the overlaying accents, the ankle flaps, the laces over the forefoot, and the Swooshes. Contrast can be seen in the toe boxes and quarters, which are designed in white and the ball-and-wings logo along with the collars are detailed in black. It's rounded out with a nylon tongue and the midsoles are done in a creamy palette for a vintage feel.
Image Credit: Sneakerknockerzllc
The Air Jordan 1 Sneaker Model Gets a Starfish Colorway
1. Iconic Sneaker Colorways - Opportunity for brands to create new color iterations of classic sneaker models for different seasons.
2. Gender-inclusive Footwear - Opportunity for brands to expand sizing and availability of sneaker models to include both men's and women's sizes.
3. Leather Sneaker Materials - Opportunity for brands to experiment with premium leather materials in sneaker design for a more luxurious feel.
1. Athletic Footwear - Opportunity for athletic footwear brands to introduce new and unique colorways and materials for their popular sneaker models.
2. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for fashion retailers to cater to the demand for gender-inclusive and trendy footwear options.
3. Luxury Footwear - Opportunity for luxury footwear brands to create high-end, leather sneaker models that appeal to consumers who prioritize quality and exclusivity.