This year's lineup of holiday Starbucks drinks has a brand new beverage in the mix.
There's a new addition to the red cup favorites Starbucks enthusiasts have come to know and love, like Peppermint Mochas, Gingerbread Lattes and the Chestnut Praline Latte, back from last year. This year's latest coffee offering is the Holiday Spice Flat White. The Christmas-themed Starbucks drink is based on the recently introduced flat white, which is essentially a mix of espresso and steamed milk.
The Holiday Spice Flat White has two shots of Christmas Blend Espress Roast, a generous helping of frothy steamed milk and a spice blend of ground sugar, ginger, nutmeg, clove, cinnamon and tangerine sugar. It provides the walloping dose of caffeine needed to get through the day with a heavenly flavor of holiday cheer.
The New Winter Starbucks Drink is Spicy, Frothy and Delicious
1. Spiced Espresso Drinks - There is an opportunity to innovate unique flavors of espresso by infusing them with various spices and other festive flavors for the holidays and beyond.
2. Festive Lineup of Coffee Beverages - Brands can take advantage of seasonal beverage lineups by creating new holiday-themed drinks that have consumers feeling the holiday cheer.
3. Luxurious Foam Toppings - There is an opportunity to explore the creation of new foam toppings infused with spices and flavors to provide a luxurious coffee-drinking experience.
1. Coffee Industry - The coffee industry can innovate their seasonal product portfolio with a wide range of spiced and festive drinks to attract new customers and improve customer loyalty.
2. Flavors and Fragrances Industry - The flavors and fragrances industry can tap into the popularity of spiced coffee drinks by creating unique spice blends and flavor profiles to be incorporated into coffee drinks and other holiday treats.
3. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can benefit from incorporating spiced coffee drinks into their holiday beverage and dessert menus to provide unique taste experiences to their customers, improving customer satisfaction and overall profitability.