If you can’t get enough of Star Wars-themed products, these Star Wars Pocky chocolate treats are shaped like colorful, edible Jedi lightsabers. The delicious chocolate Star Wars-themed treats were created through a partnership between Lucasfilms and Japanese food company Glico that aimed to release inventive and edible Star Wars products.
Pocky chocolate treats are the deliciously sweet Japanese biscuits that come in long, thin cookie sticks. Each stick is then dipped in layer of sweet chocolate. For the Lucasfilms collaboration, the traditional milk chocolate Pocky sticks were covered with flavored chocolate to mimic the hues of the bright, technicolor lightsabers.
Glico used green tea chocolate is used to create Yoda’s lightsaber Pocky, strawberry chocolate to create the Sith Lord’s red lightsaber Pocky and grape chocolate to create Luke’s blue lightsaber Pocky. While these Star Wars-themed Pocky treats look delicious, you can also play these edible mini lightsabers them and pretend you’re a Jedi.
These Star Wars-Themed Pocky Treats are Shaped Like Lightsabers
1. Star Wars-themed Products - Leveraging popular franchises to create themed products, such as Star Wars Pocky, can attract dedicated fans and drive sales.
2. Edible Mini Lightsabers - Creating edible versions of iconic objects, like lightsabers, provides a unique and fun way for consumers to engage with their favorite characters.
3. Flavored Chocolate Dipping - Exploring different flavor combinations for chocolate dipping can enhance the taste experience and offer novelty to consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can take advantage of licensing agreements with popular franchises to create innovative and themed products.
2. Confectionery - Confectionery companies have an opportunity to create unique and visually appealing treats, like Star Wars Pocky, that cater to fandoms and pop culture.
3. Marketing and Branding - Marketing and branding agencies can assist in creating partnerships between companies and franchises to develop exciting and engaging collaborations.