This piece of furniture not only allows you to be more active by being able to stay upright while working, the standing portable desk is also extremely mobile and lightweight.
From Refold, the desk is made out of cardboard so it is also ridiculously affordable. The flexible furniture folds up in a matter of seconds and has a self-contained carrying case ideal for storage or transportation. It is also 100% recyclable. Therefore, the standing portable desk has a number of benefits.
It's perfect for people who regularly switch up where they work and don't care too much about esthetics. It's also great for those on a budget and for whom their carbon footprint is a priority.
Refold's Recyclable Standing Portable Desk Quickly Folds Into Itself
1. Mobile Cardboard Furniture - The rise of mobility and sustainability in furniture design presents the opportunity for affordable, recyclable, and innovative furniture solutions.
2. Standing Portable Desks - The popularity of standing desks and the need for portability creates opportunities for the development of lightweight and foldable standing desk solutions.
3. Flexible and Portable Workspace - The trend towards remote work and telecommuting highlights the need for flexible and portable workspaces that can enhance productivity and are accessible anywhere.
1. Office Supplies and Furniture - There is an opportunity for office furniture and supply companies to innovate with sustainable, portable, and affordable solutions to boost productivity.
2. Eco-friendly Products - Companies in the eco-friendly products industry can capitalize on the trend towards sustainability by creating innovative and affordable products that are environmentally friendly.
3. Home Office and Remote Workspaces - There is an opportunity for companies to develop innovative home office and remote workspace solutions that provide workers with flexible, comfortable, and efficient work environments.