Tribe's limited edition Fiery Sriracha Hummus features a creamy blend of infused hot sauce, tahini and chick peas. Lately, the popular hot sauce is springing up everywhere, landing itself in Heinz Ketchup and mayonnaise. Tribe's limited edition hummus is topped with spicy red pepper flakes for dipping and will be available in grocery stores later this month.
Although its possible to create a very similar recipe yourself in your own home, purchasing the beloved food combination will ensure the perfect Sriracha to hummus ratio. The Huy Fong Food's inspired Sriracha Hummus will turn heads at your next dinner party. Just make sure to have a glass of water in-hand, as Tribe has promised a very spicy tribute to the hot sauce brand.
Sriracha Hummus by Tribe Teaches You How to Spice Up Your Life
1. Hot Sauce-infused Foods - Opportunities for companies to infuse hot sauce into popular food items to give them an extra kick.
2. Limited Edition Food Products - The potential for limited edition or seasonal food items to boost sales and create buzz among consumers.
3. Combining Popular Foods - The possibility of combining beloved foods to create new and exciting flavor profiles for consumers.
1. Food Manufacturing - Opportunities for food manufacturers to add hot sauce to popular food items and create new limited edition products.
2. Retail - The potential for grocery stores and retailers to carry limited edition food products to attract customers and boost sales.
3. Catering - The possibility for catering companies to incorporate hot sauce-infused foods into their menus to offer customers more spicy options.