This squash lasagna dish celebrates the season of fall by incorporating vegetables and flavors that are in abundance during autumn. This homemade lasagna is a refreshing take on the popular butternut squash soup by incorporating similar ingredients into the layered noodle dish.
Unlike conventional lasagna, this butternut squash lasagna recipe is made in a round skillet with a white sauce and doesn't include any meat. The recipe calls for a jar of pre-made Alfredo sauce that is mixed with spinach, ricotta cheese, cream, tyme and sage along with cubed butternut squash. The sauce is layered between no-boil noodles and then topped with a cheese blend made from a mix of ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan. The end result is a festive dinner that is perfect to enjoy during the fall months.
This Hearty Noodle Dish is Filled with a Fall Butternut Squash Filling
1. Fall Vegetable Recipes - Opportunity to create innovative and delicious vegetable-based dishes for the fall season.
2. Creative Lasagna Variations - Opportunity to experiment with different flavors and ingredients in lasagna recipes.
3. No-boil Noodle Alternatives - Opportunity to develop alternative noodle options that don't require boiling before baking.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovative recipes and ingredients for the food industry.
2. Restaurant and Catering - Opportunities for unique and seasonal menu items in restaurants and catering businesses.
3. Food Packaging - Opportunity to create packaging solutions for pre-made sauces and ingredients used in home cooking.