Spreadable and Edible by Marmite targets the Australian fans who are anxiously anticipating the release of 50 Shades of Grey. The brown gooey substance, known to be beloved by Australians, has created a body paint suitable for consumption and play. Announced exclusively on Twitter, the brand tweeted, "Because why should toast have all the fun? #SpreadableAndEdible".
Many brands are marketing their advertisements and releasing capsule collections around the hype of the anticipated BDSM film. Spreadable and Edible by Marmite is a body paint, complete with miniature paint brush, released with the premier of the film. The condiment is hoping to sell magnitudes of the body paint as a takeaway from the film. If you always have left overs, don't forget to use it on your toast.
Spreadable and Edible by Marmite is Inspired by 50 Shades of Grey
1. Edible Body Paint - Spreadable and Edible by Marmite creates an opportunity for other brands to develop edible body paint products inspired by movies or TV shows.
2. Movie-themed Food Products - The popularity of Spreadable and Edible by Marmite shows a trend towards movie-themed food products that could be marketed as a limited-edition tie-in with upcoming film releases.
3. Brand Collaborations with Movies - By releasing a product tied to the 50 Shades of Grey film release, Spreadable and Edible by Marmite demonstrates the potential for brand collaborations and tie-ins with popular movies.
1. Food and Beverage - The release of Spreadable and Edible by Marmite provides a great opportunity for other food and beverage brands to explore movie tie-ins, limited-edition products, or unique collaborations with movies or TV shows.
2. Cosmetics and Personal Care - Body paint is often used in the cosmetics and personal care industry, and Spreadable and Edible by Marmite's edible body paint may create an opportunity for other companies to develop unique, edible products for consumers.
3. Entertainment and Media - The release of 50 Shades of Grey has sparked various creative and marketing opportunities such as the edible body paint from Spreadable and Edible by Marmite, and as such there is an opportunity for further innovation in the entertainment and media industry.