Nike's 2018 winter release has been filled with pieces that mix ultimate comfort with streetstyle and this new sporty jumpsuit fits right in. Inspired by professional basketball heritage, the new Nike Air Women's Jumpsuit is a one-piece sweatsuit perfect for the cold weather.
Made in a tan and black colorway, the garment features a flat blade collar that lays smooth against the neck, tapered legs with zip cuffs, an adjustable waistband and large side pockets. Made to be worn zipped-up or folded down as pants, this jumpsuit is customizable to fit each person differently.
With the Nike Air branding across the front, this sporty jumpsuit is fashionable enough to wear every day and comfortable enough to wear to the gym.
Nike Released a Basketball-Themed Sporty Jumpsuit for the Winter
1. Sporty Jumpsuits - The rise of sporty jumpsuits offers opportunities for brands to create fashionable and versatile clothing options.
2. Customizable Apparel - The demand for customizable jumpsuits opens up avenues for brands to innovate and provide tailored clothing solutions.
3. Basketball-inspired Fashion - The trend of basketball-inspired fashion presents opportunities for brands to tap into the influence of sports and street style.
1. Athleisure - The athleisure industry can capitalize on the popularity of sporty jumpsuits by offering functional yet fashionable activewear options.
2. Custom Clothing - The custom clothing industry can leverage the demand for personalized jumpsuits by providing made-to-measure and customizable apparel.
3. Streetwear - The streetwear industry can align with the basketball-inspired fashion trend and create clothing that merges sports aesthetics with urban fashion.