Created in collaboration between Intel and Luxottica, the Oakley 'Radar Pace' sport sunglasses look to enable users to maximize their workout endeavors in an efficient way.
The vast majority of fitness trackers are worn on the wrist or ankle in order to provide accurate readings and for users to manipulate the device during sport. The Oakley 'Radar Pace' sunglasses take a different approach by packing fitness-tracking technology and various biometric sensors right into the facial wearable.
The Oakley 'Radar Pace' sport sunglasses can be used with accompanying ear buds that can be removed if desired, and connects wirelessly to smartphones via Bluetooth. The Oakley 'Radar Pace' sunglasses will track exertion, humidity, pressure and proximity as well as offer AI trainer capabilities that will learn your technique and offer tips and encouragement.
The Oakley 'Radar Pace' Sport Sunglasses are Feature-Rich
1. Facial Wearable Fitness Trackers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop facial wearable fitness trackers that can track biometric data and provide real-time feedback during workouts.
2. Integrated AI Trainer - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop AI trainers that can analyze performance and provide personalized feedback and coaching in real time.
3. Wireless Fitness Tracking - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create wireless fitness tracking devices that can seamlessly connect with smartphones and other wearable accessories.
1. Sportswear and Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Merge technology with sportswear and accessories to create smart fitness trackers.
2. Wearable Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Improve wearable technology by integrating biometric sensors and AI capabilities.
3. Fitness and Wellness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine fitness and wellness industries by developing products that provide personalized workout tracking and coaching.