Recently, streetwear brand Supreme and COMME des GARÇONS dropped a collaborative tee that boasts asymmetric details -- now the duo is introducing a joint Split Swoosh Air Force 1 sneaker. The latest footwear silhouette is complete in the same design cues as the apparel drop, as the branding accent recalls its name and is split down the middle. The color palette is simplistic, with a monochromatic theme of only black and white, spotlighting the midfoot's dissected detail. Additionally, there are also contrasting accents that nod to COMME des GARÇONS' branding across the heel area.
The collaborative Supreme x COMME des GARÇONS Split Swoosh Air Force 1 sneakers are set to drop on November 8th online and in-store.
Supreme and COMME des GARÇONS Created a Split Swoosh Air Force 1
1. Monochromatic Sneakers - The popularity of monochromatic sneakers presents an opportunity for designers to explore minimalist and versatile shoe designs with customizable branding accents.
2. Asymmetric Streetwear - The rise of asymmetric streetwear garments and accessories opens up possibilities for fashion brands to experiment with unique design elements and collaborate with other brands to create bold, one-of-a-kind collections.
3. Split-logo Design - The trend of split-logo design in apparel and footwear collections creates opportunities for brands to play with new visual concepts that showcase their logos in unique and unconventional ways.
1. Streetwear Fashion - The streetwear fashion industry can capitalize on the demand for bold and unique designs that embrace new visual concepts and push the boundaries of traditional fashion norms.
2. Footwear and Sneaker Industry - The footwear and sneaker industry can take advantage of the popularity of monochromatic and customizable shoe designs to create new lines of minimalist and versatile footwear that cater to a wider range of fashion preferences.
3. Graphic Design and Marketing - The trend of split-logo design in fashion opens up opportunities for graphic designers and marketers to explore new ways to showcase branding and create visually powerful marketing campaigns that resonate with audiences.