Spicy foods have grown in popularity as consumers seek out new ways to switch up what they choose to eat, so brands are responding with new options like the Burger King Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich.
The sandwich consists of a 100% white meat chicken piece that has been breaded and seasoned before being covered in a spicy sauce. The menu item is served on a potato bun that has been topped with tomato, fresh lettuce and creamy mayo to balance out the flavors to ensure it's spicy without being overwhelming.
The Burger King Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich speaks to the growing popularity of artisan foods as consumers seek out ways to try new flavors and textures on a regular basis.
The Burger King Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich is Bold and Tasty
1. Spicy Foods - Opportunity to create innovative, flavorful and spicy menu options in the food industry.
2. Artisan Foods - Opportunity to offer unique flavors and textures in the food industry.
3. Consumer Flavors - Opportunity to cater to consumer demand for new and exciting taste experiences.
1. Fast Food - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating spicy and artisan menu options.
2. Restaurant - Opportunity to incorporate artisan and spicy menu items to attract adventurous eaters.
3. Food Manufacturing - Opportunity to develop and produce new on-trend flavors and textures for consumers to enjoy.