In the hopes of helping to simplify the process of making globally inspired meals at home, Tasty Bite offers a range of spice kits that include whole spices, a marinade and a simmer sauce.
There are Szechuan kits that take flavor inspiration from China, Japanese Teriyaki and Thai Green Curry, all of which are made with their own unique combination of herbs and spices.
Integrating these spice kits into cooking is a simple four-step process. After marinading diced food, it can be added to a skillet heated on high that's being used to warm the whole spices. Finally, the simmer sauce can be added to the contents of the skillet to intensify the flavors provided in each set. The beauty of these kits is that they allow for so much customization, especially when it comes to one's desired level of spice.
These Tasty Bite Packs Include Whole Spices, Marinades and Sauces
1. Globally Inspired Meal Kits - Opportunity for companies to develop spice kits that offer a convenient way for consumers to make flavorful international dishes at home.
2. Customizable Flavor Enhancers - Potential for products that allow consumers to customize the spice level and flavors of their meals using pre-packaged spice kits.
3. Simplification of Home Cooking - Opportunity for brands to create cooking solutions that simplify the process of preparing complex dishes with pre-packaged spice kits.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can leverage the trend of spice kits to offer convenient solutions for consumers who want to explore global cuisines at home.
2. Meal Kit Delivery - The meal kit delivery industry can incorporate spice kits as an add-on option for customers who want to add unique flavors to their meals without the hassle of buying individual spices and ingredients.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can capitalize on the trend of spice kits by offering a wide variety of globally inspired options for customers to purchase and experiment with.