This recently opened specialty tea store located in Berlin organizes its stock by oxidation rate and origin. The new P & T (Paper & Tea) shop in Berlin's Mitte neighborhood is the brand's second spot. The sister to P & T's original concept store is also dedicated to "making the discovery of tea an engaging experience."
In addition to unique organization, the specialty tea store offers a tea tasting bar and includes information inspired by wine tasting about aroma and flavor. It has a wide range of tea leafs (like green, herbal, oolong, pu-erh, white and others) that are organized by country of origin (such as China, India, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Taiwan) in addition to the rate of oxidation.
Paper & Tea's Specialty Tea Store Arranges Leafs By Oxidation Rate
1. Oxidation-organized Tea Shops - Opportunity for tea shops to redefine the way tea is organized and presented based on oxidation rate and origin.
2. Engaging Tea Tasting Experiences - Opportunity for tea stores to offer interactive and informative tea tasting bars inspired by wine tasting.
3. Curation of Specialty Tea Selection - Opportunity for tea shops to curate a wide range of specialty teas from different countries of origin, providing customers with a unique selection.
1. Specialty Tea Retail - Disruptive innovation potential in the specialty tea retail industry to create unique tea experiences and curated selections for customers.
2. Hospitality and Events - Opportunity for hotels, restaurants, and event venues to incorporate oxidation-organized tea bars and provide engaging tea tasting experiences to their guests.
3. Food and Beverage Consulting - Opportunity for food and beverage consulting firms to assist tea shops in implementing innovative organization strategies and enhancing customer experiences.