Expecting mothers are always looking for innovative ways to encourage better health and development of their child even before they're born, so the 'BabyPod' speaker device is designed to help provide musical therapy inside the womb.
The 'BabyPod' speaker device is designed to be inserted into a woman's vagina to play music for an unborn baby to help soothe and stimulate them during development. Many mothers and doctors alike believe that the kind of sounds a baby hears before being born can affect the child in a number of ways. The 'BabyPod' speaker device enables mothers to keep control over exactly what the baby is listening to.
The speaker system is wired, which means expectant mothers don't have to worry about electromagnetic radiation.
The 'BabyPod' Speaker Device is Worn Internally to Play Music
1. Pregnancy Speaker Systems - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop wireless and more comfortable speaker devices for expectant mothers to play music for their unborn babies.
2. Musical Therapy for Unborn Babies - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the potential of different genres and types of music to stimulate and soothe unborn babies for enhanced development.
3. Controlling Prenatal Sound Environment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create smartphone apps or wearable devices that allow expectant mothers to easily control the sounds their unborn babies are exposed to.
1. Healthcare - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with healthcare providers to integrate prenatal musical therapy into standard prenatal care services.
2. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design and manufacture advanced and more comfortable speaker devices specifically for expectant mothers and their unborn babies.
3. Music and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a new market for prenatal music by creating and promoting specialized playlists and albums targeting expectant mothers.