If you can't beat 'em, embrace 'em with the Spamghetto wallpaper. Don't know what I'm referring to? I'm referring to those detestable spammers. Oh yes, the telemarketers of the web. Spam is the bane of our online life--well, viruses as well, but they have no place in this post.
Designed by So To Do, the Spamghetto wallpaper features intricate, Victorianesque patterns that contain thousands of spam emails. Yet, there is more to this wall decor than simply admitting defeat.
So To Do holds, according to Fast Company, that Spamghetto wallpaper "catalog[s] human desire" through porn, Viagara and free software spam, which if ended would mean the loss of the "bittersweet pleasure of spam."
The Spamghetto Wallpaper by So To Do
1. Spam-decor - The rise of anti-spam decor that embraces spam as an art form and commentary on human desire.
2. Victorian-patterns - Utilization of Victorianesque patterns in modern decor, blending classic design with modern technology.
3. Irony-inspired-decor - The trend of incorporating ironic motifs in home decor, to deliver a unique, humor-based style.
1. Home-decor - Opportunity to expand home decor product lines to include unconventional and humorous designs that embrace spam culture.
2. E-commerce - Opportunities to utilize anti-spam memes and patterns in e-commerce site design and digital advertising.
3. Art - Incorporation of spam culture and motifs in art pieces as a rebellion against traditional art concepts.